Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loner; Vendetta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Loner; Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Loner; Vendetta   Loner; Vendetta I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Loner; Vendetta 27yf6v
V for Vendetta

Name-
Vendetta [Tavi for short.]

Gender-
She-Cat

Clan-
Loner

Position-
N/A

History-
Vendetta is a quiet Maine Coon, always being rewarded by her parents for being so silent unlike her other littermates. Throughout her whole life people came and went. Her family lived on the streets so that was completely normal for her. Day by day she learned more and more. She was the only one her parents even gave education to, and higher and higher she went, the more alone she found herself.

A month after she was completely grown, the twolegs had decided to burn down the old abandoned streets they lived in, tear down the city and get rid of everything to make a new house. Unfortunately their family was caught by surprise as the monsters with huge black rocks demolished the building. As the houses were toppling down one another Vendetta's family was killed, all either crushed under the rocks or unable to breath under the rubble. Vendetta however survived.

Scared and shaken by the incident, she ran away from the streets she lived on into the forests, quieter than ever.

Mate-
N/A

Kits-
N/A

Notes-
-Expect her to run away if she sees you.

-She's very socially awkward and has a tough time trying to communicate her needs.

-She's absolutely terrified of humans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyurialle.deviantart.com
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Loner; Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner; Vendetta   Loner; Vendetta I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

Loner; Vendetta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: