Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LunarClan- ShadowClaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryvex

Tryvex

LunarClan- ShadowClaw Empty
PostSubject: LunarClan- ShadowClaw   LunarClan- ShadowClaw I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

LunarClan- ShadowClaw Gatos-chartreux

Name- ShadowClaw
Gender- Tomcat
Clan- LunarClan
Position- Warrior
History-
ShadowClaw’s parents were killed by dogs when he was still a small kit. They had been medical cats out savaging for herbs outside in the wilderness not bothering anyone when dogs that were far from their hunting grounds attacked them, leaving their bodies mauled to near unrecognizable states. Since then, he had grown a deep hatred towards dogs, even going as far as abandoning the medical ways of his parents to the way of the warrior so that he may seek revenge on the dogs that took his family away. It was not easy, he was scorned by the elder cats to not abandon the teachings of his family, but he did it either way, he could not trust anyone else to carry out the task of avenging his parents.

Mate- None
Kits- None
Notes- Hates dogs, will not tolerate considering them anything other than monsters
-Will ignore orders if it allows him to take on dogs
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

LunarClan- ShadowClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan- ShadowClaw   LunarClan- ShadowClaw I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

LunarClan- ShadowClaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: