Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius

Lucius

Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken   Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken Doberman_Pinscher
"No one will escape my jaws.... NO. ONE."

Name-
Lucius the Broken

Gender-
Male

Clan-
Dog

Position-
Alpha [Leader]

History-
Contrary to popular belief, Lucius was never a born killer. He was merely misunderstood. As a pup nobody would adopt him or any of his sibling due to the fact that they were Dobermans. Dobermans had a reputation for their aggressiveness. Eventually, a little girl did pick him up though. The little girl had begged her parents to adopt him, and after days of persuasion they gave in and brought Lucius home.

As a pet he was often pampered and loved. Always going out on hunts with the girl's father and sniffing out lost items for her mother. However, one day, one moment, had changed his life. The girl was crossing the street when a truck was racing towards her. Afraid, Lucius sprinted across the road and grabbed the girl's arm with his teeth, bringing her to safety. However, her parents thought that the dog was trying to kill their child.

It was then that the girl began to avoid him. Her parents would constantly beat and abuse him, to the point where he no longer was able to stand up. The beating went on for days, months, until finally it came to a close when the father had hit him so that one of his eyes was pierced and destroyed completely.

He snapped and fought back in anger, killing the family and running away. He ran to the forest, where he quickly made work of any other dogs who challenged him. In less than a month he became an Alpha, his anger still burning in his chest.

And no longer will he fall for the delusions of a happy life, he was past that now and he will never go back.

Mate-
Valdis of the Snow

Pups-
None

Notes-

-He wears a steel chain collar.

-He only has one eye.

-Absolutely merciless in a fight, will torture and kill.

-Alpha. Will fight a dog who tries to disrespect him.

Last edited by Lucius on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken   Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Eerie.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

Alpha Dog; Lucius the Broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: The Dogs-
Jump to: