Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FrozenClan

Go down 
+3
Argentum-Zeena
DreamCatcher
Coldstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm

FrozenClan 3509ra11

FrozenClan territory|Main camp|Night

The leader of FrozenClan, Coldstar, was worried.

In all of her life, she had never seen something so terrible. Dogs were invading the precious forest. It was quite noticable, the she-cat would be surprised if the other Clans hadn't noticed these...these beasts. These dogs were murdering cats severely, causing great pain to each cat that died. Sure, dogs and cats had always been rival, but was this really necessary?

Coldstar jumped on to a favorite mossy rock, her usual place for meetings.

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather by the moss-covered rock upon which I stand! The leader yelled. She waited for her Clan to gather. Her Clan. She couldn't help but smile softly.

Many of you have noticed dogs breaking in to the forest. Some of you are scared. Some of you want to fight these canines. Many cats from each Clan have been murdered severly, and we will not stand for this. There will be a patrol every day at sunrise and sunset. Hunting patrols must be watchful too. If you are to see a dog, please tell either Hawkspirit or I. That is all.

Last edited by Coldstar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:44 pm

FrozenClan Wlx0rp

FrozenClan Territory|Main Camp|Evening

The tabby flicked her tail, padding over to Coldstar once she dismissed the clan, purring, "Don't forget that I'm healing wounds in case there were to be attack!" She said it in such a playful tone. Dreamcatcher was grateful of Coldstar for rescuing her, of course the best thing in repayment was to be the clan's medicine cat!

Dreamcatcher sat next to her old friend, "M'dear Coldstar, we've been losing lots of Clanmates haven't we?" She asked, a hint of sadness and regret in her voice, she stared long and hard at the stars, half-hoping that SpiritClan would at least give them a sign that would relieve the Medicine cat of her worries. She gazed at Coldstar, then back at the stars, life in the clans seemed more difficult, especially with the snow coming so soon.

She flinched, remembering how allowed a kit to die in her paws during a snowstorm. She forgot who the queen was, but Dreamcatcher still remembered how the queen ran away from the clan because of her. The tabby let out a sigh, what terrible things a medicine cat were to remember, dwelling in the past would not help her in the present.

Back to top Go down
http://WindsTune.deviantart.com
Argentum-Zeena

Argentum-Zeena

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm

FrozenClan 5-8710

FrozenClan Territory|Main Camp|Evening

SunDancer looked at the two older cats from afar, knowing better than to disturb them. It was a bad habit of hers, getting on cats' nerves. It wasn't intentional, really! She just wanted to be involved with the clan's activities. One little question would hurt, right?

But...no. Dreamcatcher had told her to collect herbs, and prying in on their conversation would show she wasn't doing what she had been told. The Siamese cat sighed and walked off to attend to her work. She had one herb that grew nearby, so that was start.

SunDancer had walked only two yards when she couldn't take it anymore. She dropped her single herb and ran up to her two elders.
"Leader! Boss! What's going on? Are you scared of those pesky dogs?"
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

FrozenClan 27yf6v
Frozen Clan | Main Camp | Evening

Vendetta was listening in onto them. The forest clans were always sparking her interest, talking about problems and such. She was hiding behind a bush, peeking at them from the bottom. She frowned. Dogs. She didn't like dogs. Dogs were loud and noisy and they chased her around.

Deciding that she found out enough information for the day, she turned to leave the camp. Suddenly she felt a butterfly sit on her nose, as she felt an itch. Suddenly, she sneezed, alerting her presence to the other cats. She looked around sheepishly, frightened.

Last edited by Vendetta on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyurialle.deviantart.com
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm

FrozenClan 3509ra11

FrozenClan territory|Main Camp|Evening

((OOC:Super JJ has said to pass her, as she can not do much with everyone coming up to Coldstar.))

The Clan dismissed, and her good medicine cat, Dreamcatcher, sat next to her. "Don't forget that I'm healing wounds in case there were to be attack!" Coldstar purred in amusement. "Of course, we'd be nothing without you."

"M'dear Coldstar, we've been losing lots of Clanmates haven't we?" Dreamcatcher asked sadly. Coldstar looked to the stars. Yes, we have. At least they are hunting with SpiritClan now. She replied. The leader stared at the sky. "I just wish SpiritClan would give us a sign of our future... She sighed.

Sundancer, the medicine cat apprentice, padded over to her. "Leader! Boss! What's going on? Are you scared of those pesky dogs?" She asked. Coldstar purred. "I am more scared for my Clan. Coldstar turned to Dreamcatcher. Has there been any word from SpiritClan? Any at all?

A sneeze startled the leader, and she quickly jerked her head to the source. Coldstar stood, standing her ground. "Who are you?"

Last edited by Coldstar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm

FrozenClan Wlx0rp
FrozenClan Territory | Main Camp | Evening

"Leader! Boss! What's going on? Are you scared of those pesky dogs?" Sundancer curiously pounced over to the twosome, Dreamcatcher devilishly smirked, "Instead of worrying of dogs, worry about your grouchy medicine cat that could punish you for not putting herbs down correctly!" The tabby let out a mrroww of laughter, she just loved teasing everyone.

A sudden sneeze was from behind, Coldstar was already hostile, "Who are you?" Dreamcatcher was quite curious, she didn't ask, but something about the cat seemed... Off.

Back to top Go down
Argentum-Zeena

Argentum-Zeena

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 pm

FrozenClan 5-8710

"Instead of worrying of dogs, worry about your grouchy medicine cat that could punish you for not putting herbs down correctly!" Sundancer shivered. She couldn't tell if Dreamcatcher was joking or not. She could be...scary sometimes. "Y-yes 'm!" Sundanser started to go retrieve her herb, when suddenly she heard a sneeze.
The two older cats seemed to go on alert, which made Sundancer slightly nervous. She followed their line of vision, all the way to some unfamiliar cat. It didn't seem very threatening... Sundancer's friendliness got the better of her, as she blurted out a friendly "Hello!" before she could stop herself. Ah, what harm would it do?
Back to top Go down
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 pm

FrozenClan Cinder10

CynderSpirit watched as his leader, medicine cat and apprentice medicine cat turned on the intruder. He also walked up to the new cat. From it's smell, it was female. What are you doing here?! And what do you want?! He hissed. Being the only male around at the time, his instinct kicked in.

CynderSpirit step in front of Sundancer. He hissed again at the intruder. His blue eyes a blaze.

As he step closer to the intruder he noticed something. Something is... off about this cat. CynderSpirit thought. He got closer and he felt his pelt start to rise.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:33 pm

FrozenClan 27yf6v

Vendetta felt her fur flatten, her ears also going flat against her head as she seemed to almost shrink. She didn't want a fight, she definitely didn't want a fight. She was outnumbered and she knew clan cats were well-trained in battle. A white and grey cat, who also had a air of authority around her, was staring at her. "Who are you?" Vendetta guessed this cat was the 'leader' of the clan.

Another cat, the one sitting next to the leader, she had two feather on her ear and she was watching her as well. However, this cat didn't say anything, but she couldn't help but feel a mysterious aura radiating from her. Another she-cat, this one closely resembling those Siamese cats she'd seen on the streets, greeted her rather kindly. "Hello!"

Then there was a silver tom. His eyes were glaring holes in her body as his fur bristled and he hissed. "What are you doing here?! And what do you want?!" Vendetta shrunk even more at his aggressive tone.

"I.... I-I'm V-Vendetta." she murmured, sliding backwards, inching closer to the camp entrance. "And... And I-I wa-was just wa-walking th-thr-through the f-forest and I-I en.... Ended u-up here." she responded to the tom's question. She had so many question she wanted to ask, but she knew that asking things right now would just make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 pm

FrozenClan Coldst10

FrozenClan territory|Main Camp|Evening

"I.... I-I'm V-Vendetta. And... And I-I wa-was just wa-walking th-thr-through the f-forest and I-I en.... Ended u-up here." The new cat spoke after a few cats from her Clan spoke their mind. Coldstar's gaze softened, perhaps she had been too hostile. "...I see. You seem as no threat whatsoever. Now, do you need anything or are you simply passing through?" The leader spoke calmly. This cat looked familiar. Had she seen it before?

"No warrior of mine is to harm this cat. However, if she does try anything, which I do not believe she will, you may attack. That is all."

((OOC:Mosspaw is moving today, and she does not know when she will be back on, therefore, I skipped her. She will make an appearence later.))
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 pm

FrozenClan Wlx0rp

Dreamcatcher glared at Cynderspirit's hostile, "Shush now! You have NO right to speak to anyone like that, she shows no threat." The Medicine cat flicked her tail in annoyance, she never liked speaking to anyone like that, but she must when it comes to the tom's arrogance. Her leader seemingly agrees with Dreamcatcher, already stating that no one harms her. 'Vendetta' seemed to look like her, but of course, the medicine cat will TRY not to be biased with the stranger.

"Hrmm... Coldstar, is it okay if I were to watch the outsider for the time being?" Dreamcatcher asked unconsciously. Foxdung she's being biased.

Back to top Go down
Argentum-Zeena

Argentum-Zeena

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 pm

FrozenClan 5-8710

To Sundancer's relief, the tense situation quickly dissolved. She took this as her cue to leave. Before she left though she added, "Leader! If you need anyone to show the guest around, I'm perfect for the job!" She then trotted off to where she had dropped her sole herb. Now that she had it, what was it called again? Dreamcatcher had taught it to her recently, so she should remember it. She thought back to her recent lessons, but it did no good. She would have to endure a scolding from her teacher.

She walked slowly back to her teacher, the herb still with her. She placed it gently on the ground. She shuffled a little and said "I'm just a TEENY bit unsure of what this is, ehehe..." She just knew the new cat would think she was a total beetle-brain.
Back to top Go down
Negative10

Negative10

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am

[just like to say I'll be joining in the next post cycle after Coldstar ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 pm

((OOC:Moonstar wishes to be skipped, she pm'd me. Cynderspirit will not say anything this turn. It is now Cappucino/Wintervein's turn.))
Back to top Go down
Cappucino

Cappucino

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 pm

FrozenClan Normal11

Frozenclan Territory|Camp|Evening

Wintervein let out a slight hiss, fur bristled out. The tom was staying farther away, not really noticable until now. That cat smelled horrible. Why would the Leader even THINK about letting that cat walk around camp. Just keep it away from me.. He hissed again, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

FrozenClan 27yf6v

"...I see. You seem as no threat whatsoever. Now, do you need anything or are you simply passing through?" Vendetta tilted her head and quietly stared at the leader. Her face seemed familiar. Very familiar. She began to sink in deep thought. "No warrior of mine is to harm this cat. However, if she does try anything, which I do not believe she will, you may attack. That is all." She perked up again, her mind's mumbling interrupted and she nods.

"Hrmm... Coldstar, is it okay if I were to watch the outsider for the time being?" Vendetta cocked her head to the other side in curiosity of what the cat would want with her. She looked around the camp, until it hit her.

She spoke up. "U-Um.... E-Excuse me, do you happen to be... Coldeyes?" she asked the leader, then she turned to Dreamcatcher. "A-And you're Dreampaw." she glances at Cinderspirit. "And you're Cinderspirit, a-aren't you?" she asks all of them, then stares at the other tom who was hissing at her. "But I don't remember you from that battle..." she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan   FrozenClan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FrozenClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: Clan Roleplay :: FrozenClan roleplay-
Jump to: