Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HeatClan-EmberPelt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

HeatClan-EmberPelt Empty
PostSubject: HeatClan-EmberPelt   HeatClan-EmberPelt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm

HeatClan-EmberPelt 1151137_ginger_cat
The Blistering Ember

Name-
EmberPelt

Gender-
Tom-Cat

Position-
Deputy

History-
As a kit, EmberPelt never fit in. While the other cats had dark fur, he had a ginger pelt. Which always meant he would be picked on. He got his name not only because of his pelt color but, also because when he was born his pelt was shining. It looked just like an ember still set a blaze. EmberPelt's childhood was not one of the best. But, as he got older, so did the respect from his fellow clanmates. He got older and his fighting and hunting skills increased as well. Soon he gain Deputy rank. Now as the deputy he would be respected better. Or, at least thats what he hoped. EmberPelt takes great pride in his duty. He does not talk much, because of the teasing he endured as a kit and a apprentice.

Mate-
None

Kits-
None

Notes-
-Does not talk much

-Loves to play with his food

Last edited by MoonStar21 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

HeatClan-EmberPelt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatClan-EmberPelt   HeatClan-EmberPelt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

HeatClan-EmberPelt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: