Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insults, exclamations, and phrases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Insults, exclamations, and phrases Empty
PostSubject: Insults, exclamations, and phrases   Insults, exclamations, and phrases I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:34 pm

I know many of you cannot resist to be harsh, therefore, I have added a list of harsh words.

As much use as a dead fox- A (harsh) insult meaning the recipient is useless

Bees in your brain - An exclamation meaning a confused or a cat not making sense (i.e. You've got bees in your brain!)

Beetle-brain - A playful insult similar to mouse-brain

Crowfood - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to rotting prey animals (as in I'll turn you into crowfood!), or suggesting that they eat it (as in crowfood-eater).

(You're) crazier than a fox in a fit! - An insult used when a cat (or cats) are acting crazy. Another variation uses "madder" instead of "crazier."

Doesn't matter a whisker/Doesn't catch so much as a whisker - An exclamation meaning the cat does not care, (i.e. it didn't matter a whisker that she didn't share their beliefs) similar to I don't give a mousetail. Or saying that a patrol didn't catch anything

Dormouse - An expression or exclamation used against a cat who sleeps a lot.

Drypaw- A cat that dislikes getting wet, usually used in RiverClan.

like LionClan/TigerClan - An expression stating that a cat does something very fiercely or well

Fishface, fishfur or fish-breath - An insult used against RiverClan warriors.

Fishbrain - Same as mouse-brain and Frog-brain except it's often used in RiverClan.

Fish-dung - Same as mouse-dung Same as mouse-brain except it's often used in RiverClan.

Flea-pelt - A mean insult saying that a cat has lots of fleas and that they aren't fit to do anything.

Frog-brain - Same as mouse-brain except it's often used in RiverClan.

Frog-dung - Same as fox-dung except it's often used in RiverClan.

Snake-hearted - Similar to the term "Fox-hearted," generally used by RiverClan. Used in Crookedstar's Promise.

Fox-dung - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to fox feces. Also used as an exclamation (as in That's fox-dung!)

Fox-hearted - An insult meaning cruel, cold-hearted, or evil (as in fox-hearted Twolegs).

Furball - A (friendly yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.

Great StarClan! - An exclamation used to signify extreme surprise or anger. Similar to Oh my gosh! in usage and to the fact that they both have mention of a higher force

Hedgehogs will fly - An exclamation style statement that shows disbelief that a certain event will likely occur (as in That will happen when hedgehogs fly), used in many variations. Somewhat like the human phrase, When pigs fly!

How in Silverpelt! - An exclamation used meaning "How in the world?" Used in The Sight[70]
I don't give a mousetail/They wouldn't give a mousetail - An exclamation meaning that the cat does not care. Another variation is I would ____ for a couple of mousetails meaning that they are willing to do the inserted action for no real reward. Can also mean that a cat would be stingy enough not to share a mousetail

Make dirt -to use the bathroom[72]

May StarClan light your path/Banish all the fleas from your nest - A friendly term used to tell others they wish them well

Mouse-brain - A (friendly yet harsh) insult. Severity of the insult is almost always decided by tone.

Mouse-dung - A (somewhat harsh) insult comparing the recipient to mouse feces. Also used as an exclamation (as in Mousedung! That can't be right!). Somewhat like "Darn it!"

Mouse-hearted - An insult that describes one who is cowardly.
Once a kittypet, always a kittypet! - A harsh phrase used to describe a cat with kittypet roots

(Only) StarClan knows (what) - Sometimes used to answer a question that is impossible to answer. Similar to "Only God knows what," "Only God knows," and "God knows."

Scaredy-mouse! - A similar expression to scaredy-cat, but in cat terms

Sorry catches no prey or Sorry fills no bellies - Means cats can be sorry, but that will not undo what happened

StarClan's kits! – An exclamation of surprise or disbelief. Sometimes used as an exclamation if a cat is hurt.

What in StarClan's name?- A exclamation similar to "What on earth?" or "What in the world?"

Furball - A friendly or harsh insult for a cat (as in stupid furball, bossy furball or lazy furball)

Thistles and Thorns - Used to describe bad luck (as in: Thistles and thorns! I blew it!) similar to "Darn it" or "mouse-dung"

Thundercat - Used to describe a ThunderClan cat.

You fight/hunt like a kittypet! - An expression used to insult or tease a cat who fights/hunts poorly.

Who made dirt in his fresh kill?- A phrase to describe a cranky or suddenly moody cat.

Would've made mousemeat out of you! - To badly injure, rip to shreds.

Resources- http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Terminology
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

Insults, exclamations, and phrases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: Rules of the Forum :: Informations-
Jump to: