Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Massacre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius

Lucius

The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: The Massacre   The Massacre I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:39 pm

The Massacre Doberman_Pinscher
The Massacre| |The Alleyways| |Night

It was night in the cold alleyways of the twoleg place. The alleyways served as an important meeting area for the higher ranked dogs of the pack. At the moment, only Valdis and Vuervo had qualified as a higher ranked canine. Lucius laid on s old wooden box, along with Valdis by his side.

"It seems that the mangy hairballs are planning to stop us... How foolish." he snarled. His face was angry, as always. "But soon, the forest will be mine, and nobody can stop me!" he howled, grinning.

An evil light reflected off his single eye. He was the victor, he would be the last one standing.
Back to top Go down
Valdis

Valdis

The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Massacre   The Massacre I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:08 pm

The Massacre Sesi_Tikaani_Zoomed_oo1-265x222
The Massacre| |The Alleyways| |Night

Valdis was sitting next to Lucius on the old wooden boxes. She frowned. She'd rather be sleeping in her den instead of out here in a meeting that most likely won't even go anywhere. Knowing Lucius, he would probably ramble on about how they would take over the forest and such. And he did just that.

"It seems that the mangy hairballs are planning to stop us... How foolish. But soon, the forest will be mine, and nobody can stop me!" Valdis almost rolled her eyes as she thought. 'Yes, yours. Not ours, yours. Selfish...' she frowned even more as she stretched.

"Yes darling, it'll be all yours... Just you wait, soon the cats will bow down and you will rule the forest." she murmured, closing her eyes. Maybe she could sleep for a bit, she was tired from hunting all day.
Back to top Go down
Cuervo

Cuervo

The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Massacre   The Massacre I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

The Massacre 29
The Massacre||Night

Cuervo sat silently thinking to himself, watching the forest around him as it swayed in peace, undisturbed. He awaited the return of his Alphas who had gone out to there meeting place while he stayed behind. He should be out there hunting those filthy cats. But he was ordered to stay and guard the camp while Lucius and his mate went out, and he refused to disobey an order from the one who would give him his revenge on those fur coughing felines.

His name meant Raven in Spanish, a fitting name for in the olden days a raven was a sign of death, and death would be the last thing they ever felt in this life. He would be sure to send every last one of them to the afterlife without any mercy, since they never gave him any. “Live while you can ‘cats’, for your end will come sooner then you think,” He silently said to himself as he watched the clouds begin to engulf the moon. Until that day came, he would follow Lucius without question, but if the day ever came where the Doberman could no longer give him what he needed, then he would simply leave, and never look back. But until then, Lucius had Cuervo’s loyalty. He would follow any order given to him without question, even if it meant killing one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Luffy

Luffy

The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Massacre   The Massacre I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm

The Massacre Iaza11643890174400

The Massacre | Alleyways | Evening

The small mutt muttered as he trudged over to the alleyways, Luffy hated this more and more, he have always thought of the area as a place to get away, but no, it brought terrible pain to him, and some top dog that believes he's better than everyone!

Luffy groaned, going into this cardboard box nearby the pack, "Back." He said aloud, even though he knew practically no one cared. He lay his head on the pillow, an old pillow of his human home, he loved the nostalgic scent it brought to him. Luffy loved it. The memories, the humans, the pillow, he knows he'll treasure it forever. Although the top dog didn't like it, Luffy would often hide it somewhere, not even scenting it would help.

He closed the cardboard box, allowing only a crack of light to peek through. He placed his eyes through it, looking up, finding Valdis next to Lucius's figure. Oh Valdis... Luffy loved her, she was kind unlike the other dogs, she was his first crush. Up until the discovery that she's Lucius's mate. He growled quietly in disappointment, Luffy wasn't a fan of Lucius's greediness. In fact, Luffy practically hates Lucius, but his choice was to follow him, if Luffy were to disobey, he's dead. The mutt sighed, already going over to his pillow to rest.

But he couldn't sleep.

He had a DREADFUL feeling that something, someone, some dog, would come over, and the unexpected would happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Massacre   The Massacre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Massacre
Page 1 of 1