Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LunarClan-MoonStar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

LunarClan-MoonStar Empty
PostSubject: LunarClan-MoonStar   LunarClan-MoonStar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm

LunarClan-MoonStar T06flu
The Loving Moon

Name-
MoonStar

Gender-
She-cat

Position-
Leader

History-
Not long after gaining her Warrior name, MoonStar left the clan she once lived with. After traveling for almost 3 moons she came to the area where Lunarclan now stains. Anything further back into her past, is prohibited. Only 2 cats know MoonStar's past, those cat are LostCall and HoneyDew. Tho HoneyDew was to young to remember. MoonStar met LostCall around the end of the first moon she left her old clan. They started traveling together not long after. LostCall and MoonStar then met HoneyDew toward the end of the second moon. They all decided that they would start a clan together. And that is how Lunarclan wa started.

Mate-
It's a surprise
Kits-
None at the moment

Notes-
-Likes to fight

-Cares for her clan very much

Last edited by MoonStar21 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

LunarClan-MoonStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan-MoonStar   LunarClan-MoonStar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Alright, approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

LunarClan-MoonStar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: