Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LunarClan: Lostcall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostcall

Lostcall

LunarClan: Lostcall Empty
PostSubject: LunarClan: Lostcall   LunarClan: Lostcall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:34 pm

LunarClan: Lostcall 9

Name
Lostcall

Clan
LunarClan

Position
Medicine Cat

History
Lost was born a little bit smaller then the rest of his family, and for the first month he never said anything, so his parents though he was a mute, unable to talk, but when it came to the second month he started to squeak and meow, though no one really knew what he was saying at the time.
As he got older he was still pretty small, he was probably the smallest apprentice in the clan, and his fighting and hunting wasn’t the great ether. When he went out to hunt instead of bringing back prey, he would bring back herbs instead, so the current medicine cat at the time decided to take him on as his apprentice.
Under the supervision of the medicine cat he learned a lot more then he could have learned as a warrior, all sorts of things that interested him more then fighting. Of course he still had to learn how to fight, in case he had to defend himself while he was out looking for herbs. Though he is still young he has learned a lot from his mentor, using everything he knows about herbs to heal everyone who needs it.
He preferred to try and settle things through talking rather then fighting, less blood spill for both sides of the fray. So after his mentor died, he took on the responsibilities that he left behind, using everything he knew to keep his clan healthy and well.

Mate
Forbidden

Kits
None

Notes
Hates fighting mainly cause he’s no good at it.
Though he’s small and still somewhat young, he is fairly smart.

Last edited by Lostcall on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

LunarClan: Lostcall Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan: Lostcall   LunarClan: Lostcall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Approved. I will add you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

LunarClan: Lostcall
Page 1 of 1