Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valdis

Valdis

Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow   Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow Sesi_Tikaani_Zoomed_oo1-265x222
"I will chase you scraps of hair down to the ends of this forest and kill you."

Name-
Valdis of the Snow

Gender-
Female

Clan-
Dogs

Position-
Alpha [Leader]

History-
Valdis was a wild-borne pup, always struggling to survive. Although she was the runt of a litter of 6, she was the only one who had survived a cold harsh winter that had falled on them. Her parents was shocked by this, but nevertheless cherished their only pup left. She grew stronger day by day, learning how to hunt and kill and survive in the wild. She was always the strongest in Winter.

Eventually, she left her parents to live on her own, but found herself in a pack instead. When Lucius came into the forest, he had mercilessly kill all the Alphas and Betas, and had taken over the pack. Amazed, she was the only one who willingly bowed down to him at the time, and eventually she found the place as a Beta, one of his most trusted subordinates.

Time flew by and she got closer and closer with Lucius, and one day, she became his mate as the Alpha female. Now she looks down at her pack, supervising them along with Lucius.

Mate-
Lucius the Broken

Pups-
None yet.

Notes-
-She doesn't mind the cold at all.

-She's fast and strong.

-Will give no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow   Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com
Lucius

Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow   Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"My beloved mate, welcome to the ranks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow   Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Dog; Valdis of the Snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: The Dogs-
Jump to: