Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosspaw-FrozenClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super_JJ

Mosspaw-FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Mosspaw-FrozenClan   Mosspaw-FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Image-
Mosspaw-FrozenClan Calico10
Name- MossPaw
Gender- She-cat
Clan- FrozenClan.
Position- Apprentice
History- As a kit, she lived a normal life. She played with her siblings, sometimes a bit too rough, she stayed close to her mother, and she was fine. She never saw her father all that much, but that was okay with her. She knew he was out keeping the clan safe.This all changed one day when an enemy clan had raided FrozenClan territory and destroyed her loving mother and father. Luckily, another queen was able to fight off the cat and save the rest of the kits. This kind queen took care of MossKit until she became an apprentice and took on the name MossPaw. Then, her 'mother' mysteriously disappeared. She had always vowed to find her and bring her back home safe. She had also vowed to become the strongest warrios FrozenClan has ever seen.
Mate- None.
Kits- None.
Notes- Is a hard trainer.
Takes pride in her training, but can sometimes get a big ego.
She can cause trouble with other apprentices at times.
Due to her determination to become FrozenClan's best, she tends to push herself too far and doesn't know when to call it quits.
Likes to show off at times.
Hates losing.

Last edited by Coldstar on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resizing)
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Mosspaw-FrozenClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw-FrozenClan   Mosspaw-FrozenClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

Mosspaw-FrozenClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: