Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FrozenClan-CynderSpirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

FrozenClan-CynderSpirit Empty
PostSubject: FrozenClan-CynderSpirit   FrozenClan-CynderSpirit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm

FrozenClan-CynderSpirit Cinder10
The Lighted Cynder

Name-
CynderSpirit

Gender-
Tom-Cat

Position-
Warrior

History-
CynderSpirit was raised in an almost all female family. So he is at home when being with alot of females. CynderSpirit was also raised in a very cold area. So he tends to enjoy the colder climates. That is why he is apart of FrozenClan. CynderSpirit is not one of those guys how takes advantage of females, it's just that he feels more comfortable with them. CynderSpirit got his name when CinderHeart of ThunderClan passed away. Sense he is original from ThunderClan. CynderSpirit is still looking for that right female. The one he is suppose to be with for the rest of his life.

Mate-
None

Kits-
None

Notes-
-Loves the cold

-Has great pride

Last edited by MoonStar21 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

FrozenClan-CynderSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrozenClan-CynderSpirit   FrozenClan-CynderSpirit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

FrozenClan-CynderSpirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats of the Clans :: The Cats :: Cat Profiles-
Jump to: