Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HeatClan - Ashtail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

HeatClan - Ashtail Empty
PostSubject: HeatClan - Ashtail   HeatClan - Ashtail I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

HeatClan - Ashtail 558px-Neighbours_Siamese

Name- Ashtail

Gender- Tom

Clan- Heatclan

Position- Warrior

History- Ash was born a selfish, arrogant, yet somewhat obedient kit. He has always listened to his mother and father, rogues they were. When the both died from a car accident, Ash was in a huge state of depression. Up until a tom, came up to him. The tom took care of Ash, he revealed himself as 'Del'. Del was a huge playboy, often taking in some lonely she-cats. Ash was unsure of this, but HAD to follow along, he played as the little brother. Of course, as time passed by, Del was more aggressive, often beating up Ash after the she-cats leave. Ash ran away because of that, he was only 4 months old at the time.

He found Heatclan while scavenging for food, and joined happily with no problems. The tom was fairly popular, known by many. Ash was known as Ashkit, Ashpaw, then finally Ashtail. Ashtail was shy, he liked a certain she-cat, no, he LOVED a certain she-cat, however, she refused his feelings for her, 'I refuse to be with some OUTSIDER!'. Ashtail was heartbroken, he was in a huge state of depression. He looked towards 'hooking' up with some she-cats as a way of comfort. Ashtail then understood why Del was so aggressive, and he believes that someday he'll find the perfect she-cat.

Mate- None

Kits- None

Notes-
~ He appears to be a playboy
~ If he has a close relationship with a she-cat, he might spill the beans
~ Ashtail is fairly sensitive about his orgins.

Last edited by DreamCatcher on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WindsTune.deviantart.com
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

HeatClan - Ashtail Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatClan - Ashtail   HeatClan - Ashtail I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com

HeatClan - Ashtail
Page 1 of 1