Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heatclan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Heatclan   Maine+Coon
Heatclan Territory| |Main Camp| |Night

The night air was cold. Autumnstar padded out from the safety of his den, an underground burrow. He looked around the camp. He still clearly remembered when he had decided to make all dens burrows, a diverse network of tunnels underground to keep them away from the heat. In the Winter, they would use the trees. He had made the tunnels complex so that no intruder could come through without someone else knowing, and special tunnels were created that were connected to large, hollow trees that they used in the Winter. Autumnstar spotted the large freshkill pile from a hollow tree, a convenient hole right above the base to place kill in. There were a large pile of squirrels and mice in there.

He stretched before climbing to the top of te rock that was right above his den. The rock was tall and high, but slanted to make it seem like a cliff. With his deep voice he called; "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the cliff-rock for a clan meeting."

Clearing his throat, he began his meeting. He began to talk about a topic that had worried him for the last moon, the dogs. "It had come to my attention that there are dogs in the forest. Not just ordinary dogs, killer dogs. Aggressive and dangerous. There have already been many casualties and the kill count seems to be growing. I advise all of my clan-mates to take caution when trekking outside into our barren forest. Thank you." he bowed, ending his speech, as he padded down the rock.

Last edited by Vendetta on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyurialle.deviantart.com
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Heatclan   1151137_ginger_cat

Emberpelt was going over the fresh kill pile when his leader called a meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the cliff-rock for a clan meeting." Emberpelt being the deputy, sat in the front row of cats. Autumnstar was talking about dogs that have been attacking the clans.
He growled at the word, Dog. Stupid dogs. Why can't they leave us alone? Emberpelt thought.

"I advise all of my clan-mates to take caution when trekking outside into our barren forest. Thank you." Emberpelt watched as his leader padded off the rock. He walked up. Sir, do you want some of the warriors to go out on patrol? Emberpelt asked as he passed under a hole that led to the surface. His pelt shined a bright red color.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Heatclan   Snowst11

HeatClan territory|Main Camp|Night

Snowstorm slowly padded over to hear what her leader had to say. "It had come to my attention that there are dogs in the forest. Not just ordinary dogs, killer dogs. Aggressive and dangerous. There have already been many casualties and the kill count seems to be growing. I advise all of my clan-mates to take caution when trekking outside into our barren forest. Thank you." Autumnstar announced. Snowstorm frowned. Dogs were scary, and if she went out looking for herbs, she couldn't fight. One, she was blind. Two, she was a medicine cat with hardly any battle training at all. This would be difficult.

Snowstorm decided to approach Autumnstar, though he was being approached by Emberpelt, she could tell by his voice. She slowly padded over and smiled at Emberpelt, then spoke to Autumnstar. What will I do when I go to gather herbs? I'm blind, for one thing, and I'm not too skilled at fighting. She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://wccatsoftheclans.forumotion.com
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Heatclan   Maine+Coon

Emberpelt approached him. "Sir, do you want some of the warriors to go out on patrol?" Autumnstar thought for a moment, then shook his head. "No, Emberpelt. It's night-time, there might be dogs out right now. Besides, you and I are the only ones available and if we do go, we'll be leaving the camp alone with Snowstorm. The risk is too high." Autumnstar sighed. Their clan's population was too low, almost too low to even be a clan. They needed more warriors.

Then Snowstorm approached him. He gave a faint smile. "What will I do when I go to gather herbs? I'm blind, for one thing, and I'm not too skilled at fighting." Autumnstar closed his eyes in deep thought. "What herbs do you need to stock up on? Either I or Emberpelt could quickly go to fetch it if you give us a description, and if all goes well, we could get back without encountering and dangers. Of course, this will happen in the day. I have a terrible feeling that many dogs are out at night, their howls keep me awake." Autumnstar admitted.

'Are we all doomed?' he thought, looking to the sky. Clouds overhead blocked his view from the moon. He felt that something horrible was coming, something absolutely horrible.

Last edited by Vendetta on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Emberpelt watched as Snowstorm walked up and smiled at him. He bowed, though she could not tell. He then said "Hello" and looked back to his leader. Yes sir. Just thought it might be best to hunt or portal at night. He said as he bowed and went back to his den.

He layed down and started to dream. The dream was one he had had before. The one about Dreamcatcher. Dreamcatcher is the medicine cat for Frozenclan, but he didn't care. He still fell for her. His dream was about the day they met. That day he never would of thought he would fall for the Frozenclan medicine cat. He remembered everything so vividly.

As he sleped he purred in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Heatclan   Snowst12

HeatClan territory|Main Camp|Night

What herbs do you need to stock up on? Either I or Emberpelt could quickly go to fetch it if you give us a description, and if all goes well, we could get back without encountering and dangers. Of course, this will happen in the day. I have a terrible feeling that many dogs are out at night, their howls keep me awake. Autumnstar told her. Snowstorm nodded. "Ok. I'll tell you what I need in the morning. Does...does anyone need anything? If so, I'll be in my den. If not...I'd like to get some sleep. She admitted. Try to get some sleep too, ok Autumnstar? She then padded to her den.

I...I did come into the right den, right? She called out. Snowstorm had made the embarassing mistake of walking into the Warriors den a few times, and wanted to make sure she was where she was supposed to be. Thankfully, there was no answer, she was in her place. Snowstorm layed herself down, and closed her eyes. She saw pretty much the safe thing with her eyes open, and knowing this, she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Heatclan   558px-Neighbours_Siamese

HeatClan Territory | Main Camp | Morning

The Siamese cat blinked open his eyes as the morning sun rose, glancing over to his side, noticing Emberpelt smiling some idiot. What's he dreaming about? Nonetheless, Ashtail got up, stretching on his moss. He didn't care for all the mossy leftovers on his pelt. The tom flinched as he noticed the Camp being dead empty. A good chance to sneak out perhaps? The tom shrugged, he wasn't in the mood to sneak out, and if he were to wait for any she-cats to come strolling out of dens, it would look quite fishy if he were to hit on them alone.

He trotted back over to the Warriors den, the flame-colored tom, STILL had that smile on his face. Ashtail rolled his eyes, using his tail to poke at the idiot, "Yo, Emberpelt, are you done dreaming?"

[Ooc: It be morning since everyone was falling asleep lol]

Back to top Go down
http://WindsTune.deviantart.com
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Heatclan   Maine+Coon
Heatclan Territory| |Main Camp| |Morning

Autumnstar did NOT have a good night sleep. In fact, he was unable to sleep at all that night due to the fact that he couldn't get the image of dogs out of his head. Especially dogs killing his clan, but the most peculiar image had come up when he was trying to fall asleep.

A dog ripping up his little sister, Vendetta.

He had been absolutely mortified by such a thought, for a canine to kill his last blood connection in the world. Not to mention she was very dear to him, and although he had not seen her since the day the twolegs destroyed their home- he knew Vendetta was still alive and well. She was strong, that's for sure. She had the tenacity of a cockroach.

Quietly he padded out of his den. As always, the sun was burning. The heat was so intense he swore that a tree was going to be set aflame one minute or another. No wonder the forest was so dead, their whole territory housed completely dead trees and shrubs except for those special patches of herbs and flowers that were still alive.

He padded into the warriors den, where Ashtail was poking his deputy, Emberpelt, with his tail. "Emberpelt, wake up... I have decided to set out a patrol this morning to gather herbs and to stock up on our freshkill. You two meet me in the camp center later." Autumnstar commanded, walking away towards Snowstorm's den.

Her den always smelled of all kinds of different herbs. But of course, she was a medicine cat. He entered and sat down patiently. "Snowstorm. What herbs do we need? I am ready to send out a patrol this morning to gather them." he asked.

Last edited by Vendetta on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:49 am

Emberpelt twitched at the poke. "Yo, Emberpelt, are you done dreaming?" The ginger tom opened one eye and saw Ashtail. He replied to Ashtail's question with a muffled "yes". Then he saw Autumnstar walk in the warriors den. "Emberpelt, wake up... I have decided to set out a patrol this morning to gather herbs and to stock up on our freshkill. You two meet me in the camp center later." He shot right up, his tail flicking him in the front right leg. Sir!

When Autumnstar left he let out a breath he did not relies he was holding. As he exhaled the dream came back. Hopefully, I will get a chance to see Dreamcatcher, while i'm out. He thought. He looked to Ashtail. Don't poke me, when i'm sleeping ever again. And with that he walked out of the warriors den and headed toward the clan center, where he sat and patiently waited for his leader. And Ashtail, if he's not flirting with the she-cats again. Just the thought of Ashtail and Dreamcatcher meeting up, scared him. He did not want to see that or let Dreamcatcher deal with the flirter by herself either. He sighed. He really wanted to see Dreamcatcher, but had no idea on how to see her. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am

Heatclan   Snowst13

HeatClan territory|Main Camp|Morning

Snowstorm awoke, and opened her eyes, only to see darkness. The she-cat slowly got up, stretching her body. She had had quite a good night of sleep, best sleep in moons. Snowstorm took a peek out her den, and she could instantly feel the heat. The medicine cat retreated back to her den. Although she was pretty much used to the quite warm weather, she would still be surprised when she felt the heat.

A padding of another cat rang through her ears, and then a voice. "Snowstorm. What herbs do we need? I am ready to send out a patrol this morning to gather them." It was Autumnstar who asked her. Snowstorm thought for a moment. "Mmm...we could definately use some catnip. Some cobwebs too. It also wouldn't help to have some dandelion. I really appreciate you doing this, by the way," Snowstorm smiled. "I'm sorry I can't do it myself."
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Emberpelt, wake up... I have decided to set out a patrol this morning to gather herbs and to stock up on our freshkill. You two meet me in the camp center later." That was the leader, who came in from behind. Ashtail blinked, Autumnstar also wanted him to come as well. The flame-colored tom got up, growling to Ashtail, "Don't poke me, when I'm sleeping ever again."

The Siamese frowned, "You were going to wake up either way!" He padded after Emberpelt, who seemed to be letting out a lot of sighs. Ashtail was curious, raising a brow, "Yo, something wrong? All you've been doing is sighing, what happened? Some girl let down your rejection? Thinking of someone?..." Ashtail blinked, grinning evilly, "Forbidden love perhaps?"

Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Heatclan   Maine+Coon

"Mmm...we could definitely use some catnip. Some cobwebs too. It also wouldn't help to have some dandelion. I really appreciate you doing this, by the way, I'm sorry I can't do it myself." Autumnstar smiled. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault you're blind... Besides, I enjoy helping my clan." he replied. "Catnip, cobwebs, and dandelion. Alright. Will you come with us to help search for the herbs, or would you rather stay at camp?"

Snowstorm had always reminded him of his little sister, Vendetta. She was like a perfect doppelganger in both appearance and personality. The only difference was Snowstorm's blindness. He quietly smiled. Snowstorm was a lovely she-cat, and a great help to his clan. He was grateful.
Back to top Go down
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Emberpelt flinched at what Ashtail asked. "Yo, something wrong? All you've been doing is sighing, what happened? Some girl let down your rejection? Thinking of someone?..." He saw the Siamese warrior smile devilishly. "Forbidden love perhaps?" Emberpelt flinched again. Um... no. Nothing like that has happened. The ginger tom quicken his pace.

He walked to the medicine cat's den. He had to ask. He walked up to Autumnstar, Sir, is it alright if I go on the hunting mission? I will also go to the border and add the new sent marks, if thats alright, Sir. The ginger tom asked his leader, hoping he said yes and that Ashtail wound leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Coldstar
Admin
Coldstar

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Heatclan   Snowst14

HeatClan territory|Main Camp|Morning

"Catnip, cobwebs, and dandelion. Alright. Will you come with us to help search for the herbs, or would you rather stay at camp?" Autumnstar asked her. "I'll come. I don't want to be stuck in the camp. Snowstorm purred. The she-cat got up and stretched her body. "Mm, we should head out." She nodded, and padded out of her den. The heat was intense. The medicine cat waited for her leader. Snowstorm was happy she wasn't going alone to collect herbs, she was thankful to Autumnstar for coming to help.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"Um... no. Nothing like that has happened." Emberpelt replied steadily, already fleeing away from Ashtail, 'But it's so obvious!' He thought angrily, he didn't like the fact that toms would keep a secret of their secret loves, it's not like the Siamese would hit on the she-cats!... Maybe.\

Ashtail groaned, just standing outside of the Medicine cat den, he wasn't in a jolly mood to enter. So he patiently waited outside, thoughts running through his open-minded head.

Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Heatclan   Maine+Coon

"Sir, is it alright if I go on the hunting mission? I will also go to the border and add the new sent marks, if thats alright, Sir." Autumnstar shook his head. "And leave the camp unguarded? No. The other clans already believe we're weak, we don't need to reinforce that." he murmurs.

"I'll come. I don't want to be stuck in the camp. Mm, we should head out." Autumnstar gave a brief nod. "We need at least two cats to stay at the camp, so if there's an attack one could defend and the other could alert me immediately." he explains, as he begins to exit the medicine cat's den.

"Ashtail and Emberpelt, protect the camp while we're gone." he glanced at Snowstorm before beginning to leave the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heatclan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heatclan    Heatclan   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heatclan
Page 1 of 1