Cats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans

Where the wild cats roam! (C) Warriors- Erin Hunter Here you can make a clan cat, a rogue, a loner, even a dog! The decision is yours.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LunarClan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

LunarClan 7-67

LunarClan territory|Main camp|Dusk

The sun was setting, which meant for the cats of LunarClan, that is was time to hunt. LunarClan was created to honor the moon. So, taking in respect for the moon, the cats of LunarClan sleep during the day and hunt at night.

The clan leader Moonstar, sat on her petrified piece of driftwood, she called her den and the meeting place for her clan.

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather by the petrified log upon which I stand! Moonstar sat in silents, as she waited for her clan. She had not been a clan leader for long. The clan which she called home was only a few moons old.

Some of you may have relised, but we have a problem on are paws. Dogs have started to appear in the forests around LunarClan territory. Many cats of all clans have already been killed. Now I and the other leaders won't stand for this. I want all hunting and scouting patrols to keep a watchful eye out. But if you do see a dog tell me right away. For if those dogs dare set a paw in this camp, I personally will take care of them my self. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lostcall

Lostcall

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 am

LunarClan 9
LunarClan territory||Main camp||Dusk

The pure black tom immerged from his den at the sound of his leader calling a clan meeting. Though the clan was small, it was still home, but it needed more warriors if it was to survive the dog infestation that now plagues the forest

Lostcall sat in silence near the front of the group like he always did, he was the clans medicine cat, so it was his job to make sure everyone was always healthy, but since the dogs came, he has had less chances to go out and search for herbs. As did the warriors when it came to hunting.

When Moonstar ended the meeting he bowed his head and returned to his den, a good sized pile of rocks that let to a good sized den for those who where ill, and a small area in the back where he and his apprentice slept. As he checked his storage he noticed that they where well stocked with most of his supplies, but they were in need of juniper and marigold. He turned to his apprentice, Honeydew, “It seems that we will be going out tonight also.” He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper

Moonwhisper

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 am

LunarClan 2rfc6k3
Lunarclan/Main Camp/ Dusk

Nightwhisper woke to the sound of her leader's voice calling for a Clan meeting. Moonstar was talking about the dogs that were in the Clan's terratories. Dogs are such a nucense. I wish they would leave us alone. she thought. When the meeting was over she quietly walked over to the Leader showing no signs of fear. "Would you like some of us to go out hunting?" the black cat asked.

Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

LunarClan Ginger-kitten

[OOC: Please do not skip me, Moonwhisper. I never said I was skipping my turn. For future reference, please know that you post after Tryvex.]

Honeydew had come out of the Medicine Cat Den and had intently listened to Moonstar's words. As her leader concluded, her gaze drifted to her mentor, Lostcall. He was heading back in the den. She quietly followed along, skipping as she wondered why the dogs were in the forest in the first place. She almost bumped into her mentor as he stopped and turned to speak to her. “It seems that we will be going out tonight also.”

Honeydew nodded. "Okay..." she looked at their medicine stock, noticing the decreased pile of Juniper and Marigold. "Juniper and Marigold, right? Marigold... The leaves and flowers prevent chills, and we can make poultices out of leaf and petals to stop infection! Juniper berries is to ease the stomach and can be used a counter to poison- the leaves can be used to treat coughs and respiratory problems, right?" she smiled, remembering the long hard days she spent with Lostcall, memorizing the usage of all the herbs in the forest.

Outside, from the corner of her eye, she could see Moonwhisper speaking to the leader. Moonwhisper had said something along the lines of going on a hunting patrol, and Honeydew felt her stomach growl. The whole day she was sorting through a large pile of Burdock, Borage, and Alfalfa, and she had to admit, she was rather hungry. The fresh-kill pile still had a few mice left. She turned to Lostcall. "May I grab a bite to eat before we go out to find the herbs?" she asked.

Last edited by Vendetta on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyurialle.deviantart.com
Tryvex

Tryvex

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 am

LunarClan Gatos-chartreux

LunarClan Territory|| Main Camp|| Dusk

ShadowClaw was having such a wonderful nap when the leader had woken him. It was full of screams of pain and anguish from random dogs, and even his parents had made an appearance, which was especially rare since whenever they did show up in his dreams, they would be far and out of reach, but in this one he saved them from the dastardly perils of the dogs. Normally he would have gone back to him nap and enjoyed whatever dreams floated his way some more, but the leader was talking of the dogs, rousing him from his spot in his small den.

Apparently the dogs have been getting bolder in their hunt, daring to get close to their clan, and even going as far as killing his brethren, who know how many families have been torn apart by them so far. He grinned when he heard their Leader show her personal vendetta against those litter box scums called dogs, one of the things he admired about her was her fearlessness, but if he were to catch sight of the dogs first, he would make sure there were nothing left of them to present to her.

The Leader wanted to send out parties to either hunt or scout, he was silently praying to be placed as a scout, he hated having to waste his time hunting small game when dogs where in the horizon. He even silently cursed when Nightwhisper offered to hunt, most often if one warrior was sent out to hunt, the other was most likely to also be hunting…. He had to take initiative before that happened. “Perhaps I should accompany the medical cats, with the dogs getting bolder, they may be in danger, especially the young apprentice.”
Back to top Go down
MoonStar21

MoonStar21

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm

(On a iPad so I can't get the pic)

LunarClan Territory/Main Camp/Dusk

Moonstar stared at Nightwhisper and Shadowclaw. Nightwhisper shall stay here. We after all only have two warriors right now. Yes, Shadowclaw. You will go with Lostcall and Honeydew, on they search for herbs. Moonstar purred to her warriors. She looked to Nightwhisper. Now I want you to stay in camp till Shadowclaw gets back. I now that you may not like it, but we need warriors in camp.

Moonstar said to her warriors, before she hoped off her log and went to the entrance of her den. She stop right before the low hanging leaves that cover the entrance. Shadowclaw, I want you to tell Lostcall and Honeydew to be careful. We need them. And I want you to stay on the look out as well. No going off to chase a dog, you hear. She turned to Nightwhisper. If you want, you can go hunting close to camp or go fishing. I plan on going fishing my self later. If you would like, you can come with. Moonstar purred as she pushed her way into her den.
Back to top Go down
Lostcall

Lostcall

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 pm

LunarClan 9

Lostcall smiled as his apprentice told him what the herbs they where going out to find where for. He was glade to have been given such a bright one as Honeydew. As Honeydew asked to get something to eat before they left he fond that he was also hungry. “I don’t see why not, come on, we need our strength if we are to go out tonight.” He said as he padded out of the den and into a moon lit night. Being night hunters, there eyesight at night was much sharper then a normal cats, which gave them the advantage if they were attacked under the stars.

He picked a mouse of the pile and began to eat it as he watched Moonstar talk to Nightwhisper and Shadowclaw. It seemed that Shadowclaw would be coming with them as they went out to find herbs, and with those dogs around, he was somewhat relieved.

((Sorry for late post guys.))
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Admin
Vendetta

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

LunarClan Ginger-kitten

“I don’t see why not, come on, we need our strength if we are to go out tonight.” she grinned, happily padding with her mentor to the fresh-kill pile. She carefully chose a vole, sitting down beside her mentor and began eating. She sunk her teeth into it's body, grinning at the delicious taste.

She easily finished the vole, standing up and dusting her pelt off. She couldn't help but feel a dark premonition, that someone was watching her. She shivered, frowning. It felt like something bad was going to happen. She felt like she was going to die.

But she shook her head. Negative thoughts won't do her good- but she really did want to get out of camp quickly, get the herbs, and come back. She looked to Lostcall. "Shall we go now?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyurialle.deviantart.com
Tryvex

Tryvex

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm

LunarClan Gatos-chartreux

LunarClan territory| Main camp| Dusk

Shadowclaw was relieved to hear that Moonstar would allow him to venture out into the forest to protect the medical cats. He also ended up slightly wincing when she brought up that he was not able to go chasing after any dog, he had been known around the clan to often abandon his post if a dog wandered too far in, it was usually not his intention to abandon his duties, but the sight of those flea-ridden mongrels sent his blood boiling.

He also like to watch the medical cats sift through the useless plants and find the correct herbs they needed, made him think about his parents and how they most likely did the same thing before joining the ranks of the spiritclan. He was far too young to venture out with them on their gathering trips, but he did learn a little bit, which he barely remembered, mostly just what herbs helped lessen the pain of wounds, or how to treat small wounds with alder or about feverfew when he had eaten too much and his stomach would hurt. Other than that, he never bothered to learn more about herbs and their usage.

He slowly padded up to the medical cat and his apprentice; they were eating, so he took his time in getting there to allow them enough time to finish. “Moonstar has much appreciation for your knowledge of medicine Lostcall, and even you Honeydew. With so many dogs wandering into our territory, she has assigned me to guard you on your gathering of herbs. So whenever you are ready.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LunarClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarClan    LunarClan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LunarClan
Page 1 of 1